The Common Superintendent of Christ Holy Church, often known as Nation Builders, Most Rev. Daniel Chukwudumebi Okoh has been named as the brand new president of the Christian Affiliation of Nigeria (CAN).
Okoh’s emergence as the brand new CAN president was confirmed on Thursday by the Common Meeting of the physique.
He takes over from Revd Dr. Samson Olasupo Ayokunle who has efficiently accomplished his tenure.
Naija Information reviews CAN includes 5 blocs: Christian Council of Nigeria (CCN); Catholic Secretariat of Nigeria (CSN); Christian Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (CPFN)/Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN); Organisation of African Instituted Church buildings (OAIC); TEKAN and ECWA Fellowship.
Under are some vital issues to know concerning the new CAN President, Most Rev. Daniel Chukwudumebi Okoh.
1. Okoh is the Common Superintendent of Christ Holy Church, often known as Nation Builders (Odozi-Obodo).
2. He was born November 12, 1963 in Kano State to Christian mother and father however he’s a local of Ndoni in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Native Authorities Space of Rivers State.
3. Okoh is married to Ngozi and they’re blessed with 4 youngsters.
4. He attended Dennis Memorial Grammar Faculty in Onitsha, Anambra.
5. He studied Political Science and Schooling and the College of Port Harcourt, graduating in 1988.
6. The cleric bagged a diploma in Theology from the Christ Holy Church Seminary, Onitsha.
7. Okoh was the Chairman, Organisation of African Instituted Church buildings (OAIC); Nationwide President of OAIC (Nigeria); CAN Nationwide Vice-President (2007-2013).
8. Along with his emergence as the brand new CAN president, Okoh will now co-chair the Nigeria Inter-Non secular Council (NIREC) alongside the Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’advert Abubakar.