The Big Brother Naija Season 7 version tagged ‘Degree up’ began on a excessive be aware with the introduction of female and male housemates.
Naija Information brings you the listing of the housemates that will be battling for the grand prize of N100 million value of items for the subsequent 10 weeks.
1. Groovy: Groovy is from Anambra and he describes himself as down-to-earth and enjoyable to be round. He says he’s single and able to mingle.
2. Magnificence: She is a lawyer and ex-beauty queen from Taraba state who mentioned she’s all about “excessive power. Magnificence is the forty third Miss Nigeria.
3. Khalid: He’s from Plateau state and he loves basketball and skateboarding. He additionally likes to play video games.
4. Ilebaye: She described herself as controversial and he or she is bringing GenZ drama to the present.
5. Cyph is a tech bro who loves life because it comes. He loves artwork and meals. He’s single and able to mingle.
6. Amaka is a well being care skilled from Aguata, Anambra State. She described herself as an extremist who will disappoint those that assume a person will probably be profitable the truth present this 12 months.
7. Kess: He’s 29, married & from Delta State. He’s leaving all the pieces behind and going to the home to have enjoyable. And when he comes out, he’ll proceed from the place he stopped.
8. Daniella: She is a poet and is able to present Nigeria and Africa what she will do. She’s able to eat, sleep, get together and gist.
9. Pharmsavi: The Pharmacist, who hails from Akwa Ibom state, mentioned he’s bringing leisure and laughter.
10. Phyna: The housemate who’s from Edo state, mentioned she’s short-tempered and will probably be bringing drama which may very well be violence, enjoyable…something.
11. Bryan: The music producer from Imo state. He mentioned he’s annoying on function. He additionally mentioned he’s a single pringle and small ‘ashawo dey im eye’
12. Christy: The housemate from Ondo state. She mentioned she’s fairly sarcastic. She mentioned she is on the present for the prize and never a fan of “chopping” breakfast.