Nigerian newspaper headlines and Naija news today, Friday 29 July 2022, may be accessed beneath.
Newsonline has compiled top Naija news headlines from Nigerian newspapers today, this implies the latest Naija news, top Nigerian newspaper headlines and happenings in Nigeria may be accessed on this web page.
Beneath are the Nigerian Newspaper headlines & Naija news today from Nigerian newspapers.
Good morning! Right here is in the present day’s abstract from Nigerian Newspapers:
1. Some troopers have been reportedly killed when Boko Haram terrorists raided a army checkpoint round Zuma rock in Niger State, on Thursday evening. The world near Madalla city is a number of meters away from Zuba, alongside the Abuja-Kaduna freeway.
2. The Nationwide Safety Adviser (NSA), retired Main Normal Babagana Monguno, has stated the nation is presently “in a really tough state of affairs” which requires the cooperation of all stakeholders. He stated this whereas briefing State Home reporters on the result of the Nationwide Safety Council (NSC) assembly yesterday.
3. The Federal Authorities says it can sanction Belief TV, a tv owned by Media Belief Group, and the BBC over their tales on bandits within the North. Talking with journalists on Thursday, Minister of Data and Tradition, Lai Mohammed, stated the documentaries promoted terrorism within the nation.
4. A Kano State Excessive Courtroom sitting at Audu Bako, presided over by Justice Usman Na’abba, has sentenced a faculty proprietor, Abdulmalik Tanko, to dying by hanging for the kidnap and killing of five-year-old Hanifa Abubakar. Isyaku Hashim, his conspirator, was additionally sentenced to dying by hanging for concealment and kidnapping of the five- year-old.
5. The Defence Headquarters says the army troops have eradicated 30 of the terrorists who attacked troops of the Guards Brigade within the Bwari space of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) on Sunday. The Director, Defence Media Operations, Maj.-Gen. Bernard Onyeuko, made this identified on the Bi-Weekly information convention on army operations on Thursday, in Abuja.
6. The Federal Authorities, Thursday, flagged-off disbursement of money grant for the weak teams in Abuja. The grant, based on the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Catastrophe Administration and Social Growth, Hajia Sadiya Umar-Farouq, who spoke on the ceremony in Abuja, was meant to uplift many poorest and weak residents nationwide.
7. President Muhammadu Buhari has expressed concern over the present safety challenges dealing with some components of the nation and stated his administration will cease at nothing to alter the tide. The Nationwide Safety Adviser to the President, retired Maj.-Gen. Babagana Monguno, stated the President made his emotions identified when he summoned an emergency assembly of the Nationwide Safety Council on Thursday, in Abuja.
8. Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State, yesterday, acknowledged that the capturing on the Craneburg Development yard in Owo on Wednesday was meant and designed to wreck a few of their tools relatively than injure or kill anybody.
9. In what seemed to be a step additional on strikes to question President Muhammadu Buhari over infinite assaults by terrorists, PDP lawmakers within the higher and decrease legislative Chambers on Thursday met behind closed-doors in Abuja.
10. The speedy previous Minister of State for Schooling, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba, and a gaggle, Integrated Trustees of Rights for All Worldwide, have filed an originating summons earlier than a Federal Excessive Courtroom in Abuja looking for an order declaring Nwajiuba because the genuine Presidential candidate of the APC.