Nigerian newspaper headlines and Naija news today, Thursday 28 July 2022, could be accessed under.
Newsonline has compiled top Naija news headlines from Nigerian newspapers today, this implies the latest Naija news, top Nigerian newspaper headlines and happenings in Nigeria could be accessed on this web page.
Beneath are the Nigerian Newspaper headlines & Naija news today from Nigerian newspapers.
Good morning! Right here is in the present day’s abstract from Nigerian Newspapers:
1. Barely seven weeks after terrorists attacked worshippers at Owo, in Ondo State, some unknown gunmen, have once more attacked the traditional city. Many individuals have been stated to have been injured within the assault which occurred Wednesday night, at Folahami Junction, the place a building firm known as Craneburg Development Firm is situated.
2. President Muhammadu Buhari has summoned his Service Chiefs for an emergency assembly on Thursday (in the present day). This comes barely 48 hours after the Presidential Brigade Guards got here underneath assault by terrorists within the nation’s capital, Abuja.
3. The Peoples Democratic Get together (PDP) Senators caucus yesterday, staged a walkout from Chambers in protest towards the heightening insecurity in Nigeria. The Senators revealed that they’ve issued President Muhammadu Buhari six weeks to resolve terrorist assaults within the nation or face impeachment.
4. Governor Nasir El-Rufai has threatened to sack all of the Kaduna State College (KASU) lecturers who’re at present observing the Educational Employees Union of Universities (ASUU) strike. ASUU has been on strike since February over the failure of the federal government to fulfill their calls for.
5. Femi Adesina, President Muhammadu Buhari’s media aide has stated that the lawmakers from the opposition events who on Wednesday gave the President six weeks ultimatum to deal with the rising insecurity within the nation or face impeachment are joking. He stated they’re within the minority and couldn’t have their approach.
6. Following the rising safety challenges within the nation, the Nasarawa State Authorities has ordered the rapid closure of each private and non-private faculties throughout the 13 native authorities areas of the State, as a proactive step to safeguard the lives of its college students.
7. The Federal Government Council (FEC) has given approval to Nigeria Air to lease plane to begin operations. The Minister of Aviation, Senator Hadi Sirika, introduced this on Wednesday whereas briefing State Home reporters after the federal cupboard assembly presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari on the Council Chambers of the Presidential Villa in Abuja.
8. The Speaker of the Home of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, on Wednesday, described his resolution to put up an image of himself attending a management course at Harvard College in the US of America as not being delicate to the plight of Nigerian college students at present affected by the shutdown of educational actions in public universities. He apologized for the put up.
9. The Abia State Police Command on Tuesday shot lifeless a bullion van robber at Ntigha Junction, Port Harcourt-Enugu Expressway, within the Isiala Ngwa North Native Authorities Space of the State. The State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Geoffrey Ogbonna, in a press release, stated the incident occurred round 1.13 p.m.
10. The Senate has summoned the governor of the Central Financial institution of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele, over the depreciation of the naira. Stories revealed that the US’ greenback was exchanged to N658 within the parallel market on Wednesday.